- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Material :
- Monel, Alloy 20, Hast alloy B, Propylene, Hast alloy C, Titanium, GFT, PP. PTFE and PVC
- Standard :
- AISI 304 and AISI 316
Recognized as trusted organization of this field, we are continuously engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying excellent quality range of Hydraulic Actuated Diaphragm Pump. It has capability to suck water under high pressure, the offered pump is available with double diaphragm along with pressure gauge. Driven through hydraulic force, the offered pump is manufactured with the use of the best quality components and ultra-modern techniques. In addition, interested clients can avail the provided Hydraulic Actuated Diaphragm Pump at economic prices from us.
- Easy and smooth operations
- Capable of handling viscous liquids
- Strong construction
- High efficiency
- Minimax create HD kind of diaphragm pumps without glands, which operates in leak free manner.
- High eject pressure of 100 kilogram per square centimeter and flow rate between 0 to 160 LPH can be achieved.
- Faster level metering precision of +/- 1% of pump production at one setting of stroke ranging from 10% to 100%.
- Consistency of our product is much better than +/- 1.5% of set end.
- Integral vacuum valve and pressure ease on hydraulic part to shield system.
- Dual diaphragm with break indicator is also available.
- Various sort of liquids can be easily handle.
- For universal use, multiplex and simplex disposition of pumps are also obtainable.
- For liquid heads, cooling or heating jackets are at one's disposal.
- Model of pump is HYD MM-I
- Maximum capacity of liquid per hour ranges from 0-200.
- Pressure of kilogram per square centimeter is utmost 100.
- Dampen parts: diaphragm of PTFE.
- Basic standards are AISI 316 and AISI 304.
- Monel, hast alloy B, hast alloy C, PP, PVC, alloy 20, propylene, titanium, PTFE and GFT are the raw materials, which are used to make our diaphragm pumps.
Capacity max (lph)
Pressure max Kg./Sq.Cm)
HYD MM I
0 to 200
HYD MM II
0 to 800
HYD MM III
0 to 3800
HYD MM IV
0 to 9800
Plot No 69/373, Sicof, Midc Satpur, Nashik, Maharashtra, 422007, India